I was never a huge fan of the movie, but my mum was, so we sat back and watched it one night.
Starring Kevin James, this sequel takes place six years after the original. Blart has lost almost everything, so he appreciates it when he is invited to Las Vegas, Nevada, to the security convention. Once again he is needed to save the day. Will he win, or will Blart bust?
- It’s funny, got a good ‘action’ storyline, and a more emotional family storyline.
- I thought Blart’s daughter’s ‘love-interest’ was Josh Peck from Drake and Josh, but even though I was wrong, he was still a good young actor.
- The scene with Blart and the bird was very entertaining, albeit a little long.
- It overplays the same tired jokes.
- Kevin James’ weight is horrible. It is not healthy, but I still think he’s an awesome actor.