DAY 12. What are you grateful for this Christmas?
Every night when I say my prayers, I list ten things I am thankful/grateful for. I’ve been focusing on doing it for about a month now, and it really makes a difference in perspective.
With the annual celebration of the birth of our dear Lord and Saviour Jesus coming up, it is a time to remember all the things God has done for us, and thank him for them.
This year, I am thankful for the following (not a complete list):
- My sister and her fiancée having a safe trip to America
- My career/work getting on track
- Health improving (whole family)
- Able to catch-up with friends a bit more
- Learning more about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and everything
- Chatting with new people I’ve met through this blog
- Brother taking a break from his job to work and relax overseas
- Being able to teach scripture to kids in schools
There are so many things to be thankful/grateful for, and this is just a short list of them.