So, the day I post a new photo of Prince George (HERE), the Palace releases a gorgeous family photo.
In keeping with their tech-savvy subjects, it was on their official Facebook page (The British Monarchy) that they showed it off.
There are so many things I love in this picture.
- Their clothes. Despite being royalty and heirs to the throne, the kids aren’t dressed over-the-top. George’s long socks are just darling, and you get a better look at his curling locks.
- Kate looks happy. It doesn’t look like a forced smile, either.
- William is looking adoringly at his son. Growing up as the heir, it must be hard for Will knowing the pressure that would be on his son, so it looks like he is making sure he has a fun and somewhat normal life.
- Charlotte is growing up fast! She is smiling, and looking more like her mummy everyday.
- It is a natural shot. Charlotte’s shoe is off, George’s toy train is at their feet, and it looks like they couldn’t get George to sit still.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of the picture.